1. Medical Health care. Health camps can be sponsored; i.e. ENT, general health, etc. Medicines/treatment/essentials/hygiene products for the children could be donated or sponsored
2. School education sponsorship per child on an annual basis.
3. School education supplies for a class or individual child. Work books. notebooks, paper, pencils, colouring material, clip boards, diaries, and art supplies etc
4. Personal supplies for children ....clothing/shoes/bags./play materials/story books/sports equipment, etc. 5.
5.Educational aids for school classrooms, furniture, blackboards, mats, computers, music system, Montessori material, creative materials, art kits, teaching aids, play ground equipment etc
6. Nutritional project aid. Sponsoring nourishing meals / health drinks / snacks / water filters.
7. Aiding institutional costs. Like: sponsoring the salary of the teachers ,classroom assistants and office staff.
8. Sponsoring issue based workshops and associated with art, dance, Health, .theatre, dramatics, music, etc.
9. Aid towards operative cost of foundation: Building, infrastructure, general maintenance etc
10. Sponsorship of transportation costs by sponsoring a school van, or office equipment like a photocopier, computers, Generator etc.
11. Financing projects that can be implemented, monitored, evaluated and sustained as per a Corporate Social Responsibility Model.
12. As individuals : Support to our organisation can be provided in terms of imparting academic, creative, professional and physical skills by volunteering. You could be a part of our volunteer programme depending upon your skills and interests and sharing of your time and experiences. You could offer creative skills and conduct creative work shops in sports, art, music, dance, pottery, puppetry, theatre, sculpture, photography, etc. You could impart professional skills in the field of medicine, counselling, and further enhance the skills of our staff on teaching, counselling, and communication. You could help mobilise materials to be distributed towards our cause and projects. You could sponsor one or more child’s education, school kit, medical care and nutritional products/meals. You could help organize fund raising events for charity. Additionally you could spread awareness within your community on issues such as child rights, child labour, shelter, and literacy issues.